DJI Ronin-SC Single-Handed Stabilizer for Mirrorless Cameras
DJI™ Ronin-SC Stabilizer 3-Axis Gimbal for Mirrorless Camera Handheld Stabiliser Compatible with Sony, Panasonic Lumix, Nikon, Canon, up to 2kg payload
The DJI Ronin-SC Gimbal Stabilizer brings many improvements over its predecessor, the Ronin-S, with this smaller and lighter stabilized, three-axis single-handle gimbal, designed for small mirrorless cameras under 4.4 lb. Though the Ronin-SC is smaller, it packs an abundance of features, design enhancements, and technology inside its compact form. The gimbal features stabilization, pan, tilt, and roll control, as well as 360° continuous panning to create steady 3D/360° motion shots.
- 【Lightweight & Compact】 Opening possibilities for filmmakers and content creators in almost any situation, Ronin-SC was built to go anywhere. Magnesium and aluminum construction, along with high-strength composite materials provide robust performance at just 1.1 kg. With a modular, quick setup design, Ronin-SC can pack neatly in limited space and be carried with ease.
- 【Greater Compatibility】 Ronin-SC supports a wide range of cameras and lenses while meeting strict performance standards. Ronin-SC has been rigorously tested to support a payload of 2.0 kg while still achieving a smooth, cinematic shot. Intuitive and user-friendly controls for shutter and focus are also available for most camera brands.
- 【Unobstructed Roll & Yaw Axis】 An innovative framework elevates camera payload above the roll axis, keeping the camera’s built-in display free of obstruction. The yaw axis allows for continuous movement, freeing the camera for more ambitious shots. Options like an infinite 360° roll allow filmmakers to achieve completely unique shots.
- 【Automated Features】 Ronin-SC offers a suite of advanced capturing features to unleash your imagination: Panorama, Timelapse, Motionlapse, Motion Control
- 【ActiveTrack 3.0】 ActiveTrack technology arrives for the first time in the Ronin series. A smartphone mounted above the camera, the Ronin app, and Ronin-SC work together seamlessly to achieve smooth, precise gimbal movement at all times, allowing you to focus more on creating the shot that matches your vision.
DJI™ Ronin-SC Single-Handed Stabilizer for Mirrorless Cameras
|Number of Axes||3-Axis (Pitch, Roll, Yaw)|
|Rotation Range||Yaw (Pan): 360°|
Pitch (Tilt): 280° (-95 to 185°)
Roll: 315° (-202.5 to 112.5°)
|Follow Speed||Pan: 180°/s|
|Load Capacity||4.85 lb / 2.2 kg|
|Ports||1 x USB Type-C (Power) Input|
1 x CAN (Control) Input
|Wireless Frequency||Video: 2.4 GHz (2.4 – 2.483)|
|Wireless Protocol||Bluetooth 5.0|
|Battery Type||1 x Built-In|
|Capacity (mAh)||2450 mAh|
|Capacity (Wh)||17.64 Wh|
|Battery Runtime||11 Hours|
|Battery Chemistry||Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo)|
|Operating Current||0.16 A|
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 113°F / -20 to 45°C|
|Mounting||1 x 1/4″-20 Female|
1 x 3/8″-16 Female
|Dimensions||8.66 x 7.87 x 2.95″ / 220 x 200 x 75 mm (Folded)|
14.57 x 6.5 x 5.91″ / 370 x 165 x 150 mm
|Weight||2.43 lb / 1.1 kg (with Handlebar)|
|Package Weight||4.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||15 x 13 x 3.75″|
 Depending on actual payloads mounted to the gimbal, counterweights for balancing may be required.
 Force Mobile is currently only available for iOS.
 Monitor function only available for cameras with built-in Wi-Fi transmission.
|PC / Model|
DJI Ronin-SC Gimbal Stabilizer, DJI Ronin-SC Gimbal Stabilizer Pro Combo Kit