Google Chromecast 4K with Google TV
Chromecast with Google TV – Streaming Entertainment with Voice Search – Watch Movies, Shows, and Live TV in 4K HDR
Chromecast with Google TV brings you the entertainment you love, in up to 4K HDR. Get personal recommendations based on your subscriptions, viewing history, and content you own, all in one place. No more switching between apps to decide what to watch. And use the remote to search with your voice. Chromecast with Google TV requires a TV with an HDMI port, a Wi-Fi network, a Google Account, a nearby electrical outlet, and a compatible mobile device. Minimum OS requirements are available at g.co/cast/req. Subscription services may be required.
- Watch the entertainment you love, including live TV, in up to 4K HDR[1,2,3]; discover over 700,000 movies and TV episodes, plus millions of songs
- Get fast streaming, and enjoy a crystal clear picture up to 4K and brighter colors with HDR
- Your home screen displays movies and TV shows from all your services in one place; get personal recommendations based on your subscriptions, viewing habits, and content you own
- Press the Google Assistant button on the remote and use voice search to find specific shows, or search by mood, genre, actress, and more; control the volume, switch inputs, play music, and get answers, hands-free
- Chromecast is easy to install and compatible with almost any TV that has an HDMI port; to get started, just plug it into your TV’s HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi, and start streaming
- Use other Google speakers and displays to control your TV with your voice; or group them with Chromecast to fill your home with sound
- Create a kids profile to access movies and shows for the family; pick a playful avatar and theme, set parental controls to restrict what streaming services are shown, limit watching time, and set a bedtime
- Use your phone or tablet to cast movies, shows, and more directly to your TV[5,6,7]
- Check out what’s going on around your home by watching the feed of your compatible Nest Cam feed on TV, and control other connected devices like the lights or thermostat, without even pausing
- Please refer to the product description section below for all applicable legal disclaimers denoted by the bracketed numbers in the preceding bullet points (e.g., , , etc.)
Google Chromecast with Google TV
Chromecast with Google TV brings you the entertainment you love, in up to 4K HDR.* Get personal recommendations from your subscriptions – all in one place. No jumping between apps to decide what to watch.
Enjoy HDR 4K UHD content from your favorite apps and mobile devices with the snow Google Chromecast with Google TV. It plugs into the HDMI port on your display and connects to your Wi-Fi network to provide access to a variety of apps via the onboard Android TV operating system. It supports 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution at 60 Hz and the HDR10, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision HDR formats to provide a vibrant, detailed image on compatible displays. The Google Assistant is built-in to provide simple voice searching with the included voice remote control.
All you can watch.
Enjoy the entertainment you love in up to 4K HDR. Discover over 400,000 movies and TV episodes. And cast directly from your phone or table to the TV.
Get fast streaming, and enjoy a crystal clear picture up to 4K and brighter colors with HDR.
Use your voice.
Ask to search for specific shows, or by mood, genre, actress, and more. Talk to Google and say, “What should I watch?” And use the remote to control the volume switch inputs, play music, and get answers on-screen.
Recommendations just for you.
Get personal suggestions based on your subscriptions, viewing habits and content you own.
For now, and the future.
Because Chromecast breathes life into existing TVs and is designed with recycled materials, it helps keep waste out of landfills.
Web-based services and content require high-speed Internet service. Some services may require a subscription.
*Chromecast with Google TV requires a TV with an HDMI port, Wi-Fi network, Google Account, nearby electrical outlet, and compatible mobile device. Minimum OS requirements are available at g.co/cast/req. To view content in 4K, a 4K-capable TV and reliable broadband internet connection are required.
**To view content in 4K, a 4K-capable TV and reliable broadband internet connection are also required.
- Voice remote
- Power cable
- Power adapter