Nikon D5 Digital SLR Camera Body (XQD Version)
- 20.8MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 5 Image Processor
- 3.2″ 2.36m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps
- Multi-CAM 20K 153-Point AF System
- Native ISO 102400, Extend to ISO 3280000
- 12 fps Shooting for 200 Shots with AE/AF
- 180k-Pixel RGB Sensor and Group Area AF
- 14-Bit Raw Files and 12-Bit Raw S Format
- 1000 Base-T Gigabit Wired LAN Support
Nikon D5 20.8 MP FX-Format Digital SLR Camera Body (XQD Version)
Innovation for inspiration.
- 12 FPSContinuous Shooting
- 100-102,400ISO Expandable to 3,280,000
- 4K UHD3840 x 2160 at 30/25/24p
Game-changing low light capabilities
Nikon’s widest native ISO range ever
DPReview Field Tests the Nikon D5
Flagship Autofocus Performance Put To The Test
EXPEED 5, Nikon’s most powerful processor ever
Masterful image quality
Stay on top of your game
The speed to capture decisive moments
Capture images that defy the odds
Nikon’s fastest, most accurate AF system yet
4K UHD video in light others wouldn’t dare
A smooth operator
Incorporating feedback from the field, the D5 is engineered to reduce the stress factors of shooting all day. Improved ergonomics and an expanded illuminated button layout put key controls at your fingertips. A high resolution XGA Touchscreen LCD with a smartphone-like interface makes it easy to select AF points or Spot White Balance in Live View, swipe through shots, pinch to zoom, edit file names and more. New double XQD card slots* easily handle the camera’s incredible burst shooting capacity and keep the buffer cleared. All of this in a light and durable magnesium-alloy body with extensive weather sealing.
*A new modular design for memory lets you select a model with either dual XQD slots or dual high-speed CF slots.
Change your perspective
Ready for the future of creative lighting
XQD or Compact Flash memory? Your choice.
LCD, Video and Photo Gallery images are for illustrative purposes only.
How To Buy