Shimano Dura Ace R9100 11 Speed Cassette
Shimano Dura-Ace 11-speed Cassette CS-R9100
Get the gears to match your riding style as well as your chosen terrain with the Shimano Dura-Ace CS-R9100 Cassette. The new lightweight titanium 11-speed cassettes are available in various sprocket combinations, including the new 11-30T version. The drivetrain is perfectly balanced for improved performance. All components are part of an integrated system for optimum power transfer, including the vast array of gearing choices to perfectly match your riding style and needs. The Dura-Ace 9100 Cassette was repeatedly tested for maximum efficiency on all terrains, under all conditions. Fast, accurate and smooth shifting is guaranteed in all situations. Constructed with carbon, aluminum spider arm and titanium/steel sprockets.
- Ride with more intuitive gearing on this improved cassette
- Precisely machined cogs balance weight and durability
- Carbon and alloy carrier blends low weight and strength
DURA-ACE CS-R9100 11-SPEED CASSETTE
Shimano have retained the traditional close cassette ratios from previous editions of Dura-Ace, but with the new R9100 groupset they have also introduced a wide range 11-30T cassette. All cassettes in the range will be compatible with the one rear derailleur so you can easily swap your cassettes out based on terrain.
The cassette is manufactured from a lightweight alloy and carbon fibre spider that houses 6 alloy sprockets and 5 titanium sprockets. The largest sprockets are manufactured from titanium to keep the weight low. The sprockets are also extensively cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity.
The very best and quickest shifts are optimised thanks to the Hyperglide EV sprockets that have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates.
- Materials: Spider Arms: CFRP (Carbon Fibre Reinforced Polymer) & Alloy; Sprockets: Alloy & 5 Titanium sprockets for lightweight performance
- Hyperglide EV sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Largest sprockets are mounted on lightweight alloy and carbon carriers to reduce weight and increase rigidity
- 5 largest sprockets are made from titanium to reduce weight without sacrificing strength
- Sprockets are extensively cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Alloy cassette lockring
- Weight: 175g (11-25T), 193g (11-28T), 211g (11-30T), 189g (12-25T), 205g (12-28T)
- Colour: Silver
- Teeth: 11-30t, 12-25t, 12-28t, 11-25t, 11-28t
- Speed: 11 Speed
Gear Ranges:11-speed: 11-25, 11-28, 11-30, 12-25 or 12-28T
Weight: 175 grams (11-25)