Tacx FLUX 2 Smart Trainer
Tacx FLUX 2 Smart Trainer | Indoor Bike Trainer | Garmin
Highly immersive and innovative, the latest in Tacx’s line of Smart direct drive trainers adds enhanced realism to every static ride. With increases in power, accuracy and simulation range, your indoor workout has never felt so true to life.
- Accurate: Measures your power accurately within 2,5%.
- Silent: The most silent flywheel equipped bike trainer available.
- Smart Trainer: Connect to popular training apps, like Zwift & Tacx.
- Simulation Range: Realistically simulate inclines up to a 16% gradient.
- Sprint: A strong trainer with a maximum sprint resistance of 2000 watts.
- Heavy Flywheel: A large 7,6 kg flywheel ensures the best ride feel.
NB: Cassette Note Included and Available at Extra Cost
The Flux 2 continues where its predecessors left off by taking the latest indoor training technology and tailoring it to ensure the best workout possible. Retaining Bluetooth and ANT+(FE-C) connectivity, it seamlessly syncs to your smartphone or tablet to give real-time stats on your RPMs, BPMs and cadence, allowing you to measure your performance mid-ride and realign your targets accordingly. The same connectivity allows you to utilise programs such as Tacx Desktop app and Zwift, throwing you right in to the midst of high-performance VR rides, which react to every push of your pedals. For a more straightforward ride, the stand-alone mode lets you hop and hammer away until you’ve burned as much of your calories and thighs as you can take.
Featuring a rejigged internal setup, the accuracy of the Flux 2’s power measurements has improved to within 2.5%, the maximum incline now reaches an impressive 16% and the 7.6kg flywheel enhances the super-realistic inertia. The most silent direct drive trainer on the market, it comes equipped with an easy-access mounting setup for a range of MTb and road bikes and a QR adapter set for 142x12mm and 148x12mm sizes.
Giving the most intuitive and immersive indoor ride possible, the Flux 2 Direct Drive Smart Trainer is the pinnacle of high-performance static workout units.
- Trainer Type: Interactive Smart direct drive with electric brake
- Axle Compatibility: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm, 142 mm & 148 mm
- Freewheel Compatibility: Shimano, SRAM: 8 – 11 speed
- Power Accuracy Measurement: Within 2.5%
- Wireless Connectivity: ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open
- Flywheel Weight: 7.6kg
- Maximum Power: 2000 watts
- Maximum Incline: 16%
- Maximum Torque & Brake Force: 41Nm; 120N
- Included Items: Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm), Direct drive quick release with adapter set 142x12mm & 148x12mm, 1 month Tacx Premium software
- Resistance: Direct Drive
- Bluetooth Enabled: Yes
- Ant+ Compatible: Yes
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Type of trainer|
|Magnets||8 Permanent ferrite magnets & 8 electromagnets|
|Electrical requirements||110-240 Volt|
|Connection indicator (ANT/BT)||2 LEDs|
|Suitable cassettes||Not suitable for Specialized SCS system , Shimano & SRAM: 8 – 11 speed. Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XD-R body sold separately|
|Suitable axles||Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm, 142 mm & 148 mm. Adapter for 135 x 10 mm available.|
|Suitable bikes||Race, Tri & MTB|
|Supplied with||Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm) , Direct drive quick release with adapter set 142x12mm & 148x12mm , 1 month Tacx Premium software|
|Max. power (40 km/h)|
|Simulation of descent||No|
|Max. brake force|
|Footprint (lxw)||670 x 642 mm (26.4 x 25.3 in)|
|Height||460 mm (18.1 in)|
|Dimensions when folded||Not foldable|
|DATA OUTPUT AND CONTROL|
|Control by||ANT+FE-C bike computers , Connect to computer via ANT+antenna , Smartphone , Stand alone , Tablet|
|Output||Cadence , Power , Speed|
|Read out on||Bike computer , Computer with ANT+ antenna , Smartphone , Sports watch , Tablet|