Autel OBD2 Scanner ML529 Code Reader
Autel MaxiLink ML529 OBD2 Scanner (Updated Version of AL519) Auto Check Engine Light Automotive Diagnostic Code Reader with Enhanced Mode 6
The code reader Autel ML529 is a useful tool for enhanced OBDII diagnosis on most 1996 and newer vehicles that are compatible with OBDII protocols. The code reader supports full 10 test modes of OBDII diagnosis and you can use it to:
- Read and erase engine error codes that stored in ECUs and turn off the check engine light after servicing and repairing; The OBD Codes reads pending codes, stored codes, and permanent codes. The Enhanced Codes reads DTCs from engine and transmissionsystems of GM, Chrysler, and Ford vehicles.
- View live data to analyze the components running status and retrieve freeze frame data that records the engine components’ running status when a fault code detected;
- Check I/M readiness to identify if the vehicle perfectly finishes the self-test and will pass the State Emission Test;
- Check On-board Monitor Test that accesses the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems to determine if the components or the monitors are fine;
- Analyze O2 Sensor Test result to know the Oxygen content in the exhaust and make adjustment for the best air-fuel ratio;
- Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN) for accurate diagnosis.
Autel MaxiLink ML529 Full OBDII Scanner
■ Bullet Points
■ Full OBDII Functions
■ Other Features
■ Multilingual Support
It supports a multilingual menu and DTC definitions in English, Spanish and French.
12-month warranty for any possible quality problems.
■ Packing List