Cassida 5520 UVMG Currency Counter Machine
Availability: In stock
- Counts 1,300 bills per minute
- Rugged, heavy duty construction
- Snap-open front cover, self-diagnostic system, and self-lubricating bearings
- ValuCount™, Count, Add, Batch, Add + Batch operating modes
- Batch Size: Presets or 1-100 bills
- Hopper capacity: 300 new bills
- Stacker capacity: 300 new bills
- Bill Authentication using infrared and ultraviolet sensors, as well as magnetic sensors
- Detects chain, double, half notes, and note width
- Auto start and audio and visual Alert system
Cassida 5520 UV/MG Currency Counter Machine
The Cassida 5520 UV/ MG Currency Counter is a professional currency counter with features designed to save time and simplify operation. Infrared sensors are able to detect a wide range of bill discrepancies, including half notes, double notes, and chain notes. In all cases the 5520 UV/ MG stops the count and displays the error type on its LCD screen. The 5520 UV/ MG uses both ultraviolet (UV) and magnetic (MG) sensors to detect a wide range of counterfeit bills. If a counterfeit bill is detected, the 5520 UV/ MG stops the count and dispenses the suspect bill into the stacker for removal. The 5520 UV/ MG features ValuCount – if ValuCount is activated in add mode, the machine provides a total dollar value of each denomination and a grand total for the entire counting session. Compact and stylish, the 5520 UV/ MG is ready to take on a variety of cash handling jobs.
Cassida 5520 UV/MG Currency Counter Features
- Advanced: Cassida counting equipment uses the latest technological advancements available in the industry. All Cassida machines utilize Infra-Red technology which maximizes currency counting accuracy as well as half and double note detection.
- User-friendly: While Cassida machines are sophisticated pieces of equipment, end users don’t need to worry about its intricacies. The machine is easy to operate with simplified controls and functions.
- Counts, adds, and batches: Even at 1300 bills/minute, Cassida 5520 counts accurately and reliably. The ‘add’ mode counts multiple stacks while keeping track of the total and can batch up to 100 bills is easy.
- Mobile and time-saving: Accuracy, reliability, and ease of operation are not the only advantages of using Cassida 5520. It is lightweight and compact and has integrated handle thus it is mobile and can be used anywhere integrating to any business environment requirements. Most importantly, it saves cost of time as it is ready to take on a variety of cash-processing jobs.
- Reliable: Operating environments vary greatly, and so do individual needs. Should your business require more protection, models featuring both magnetic and ultraviolet detection like 5520 UV/MG are available to protect you from now advanced fraud activities.
|Model range:||Cassida 5520 UV
Cassida 5520 UV/MG
Compare with others
|Typical use:||small business, retailers, municipalities|
|Counting speed:||1300 bills/min|
|Hopper capacity:||250 new bills|
|Stacker capacity:||200 new bills|
|Loading type:||Back loader
About loading types
|Error detection:||Double, half and chain note detection|
|Operating modes:||count, add, batch|
|Error alert:||Audio and visual alert system|
|Dimensions:||10.9” x 9.9” x 6.2”|
|Power source:||110 VAC|
How To Buy