HP LaserJet 1320 Monochrome Laser Printer
- 1,200 dpi laser quality
- Up to 22 ppm, first page out in 8.5 seconds
- Automatic 2-sided printing, 16 MB RAM, expandable to 144 MB
- 10,000 pages per month duty cycle
- Parallel and USB 2.0 interfaces; PC and Mac compatible
HP LaserJet 1320 Q5927A Personal Up to 22 ppm Monochrome Laser Printer
When time is of the essence, and you need quick, high-quality documents on-demand, look no further than the HP LaserJet 1320 laser monochrome printer. This Mac or Windows-compatible printer drums out crisp, clear text at a rate of up to 22 ppm. That’s an entire term paper in under a minute! For college students on a deadline, this printer is an essential tool for success.
To forgo the expense of needlessly purchasing extra paper, you’ll appreciate being able to print two documents on one double-sided page with this model’s built-in duplexer. This thoughtful feature automatically flips each sheet inside the printer for flawless dual-sided printing. It will literally cut your paper consumption in half! Quality-wise, the HP 1320 is exceptional. It quietly prints breathtakingly legible images in 1200 X 1200 resolution, and supports PostScript 2 emulation for photo-quality grayscale images and graphics. For a laser printer that’s friendly to the environment and kind on your wallet, this solid HP model will really fit the bill.
- INSTANT-ON TECHNOLOGYInstant-on technology enables an ultra-fast first page print in 8.5 seconds without waiting for printer warm-up.
- DUPLEX PRINTING SUPPORTEDThe duplex printing function effectively reduces paper consumption to save volume printing costs.
- VERSATILE CONNECTIVITYThe printer provides a USB 2.0 port for fast data transfer and convenient connections, as well as a parallel port for wide compatibility.
Learn more about the Hewlett-Packard Q5927A