DJI™ Mavic Air Quadcopter
DJI™ Mavic Air Quadcopter with Remote Controller
Capture all your adventures in stunning detail with the Mavic Air Fly More Combo from DJI. This foldable, pocket-portable drone was designed with travelers and outdoor enthusiasts in mind. It features a 3-axis gimbal-stabilized camera with a 1.2/3″ CMOS sensor that shoots 12MP stills and is capable of capturing 4K video at 30 fps that it can transfer at speeds up to 100 Mb/s or store on its 8GB of internal storage.
- 32.0MP sphere panoramas – In addition to horizontal, vertical, and 180° panoramas, Mavic Air stitches 25 photos together in just eight seconds to create crystal clear 32.0MP sphere panoramas.
- Lightweight and compact foldable design – You can take it anywhere with you.
- Supports 4K video at 30 fps – The 12.0MP camera with Adobe DNG RAW support is ready to shoot. The three-axis gimbal is capable of stabilizing the camera even during high-speed motion for smooth video and sharp photos.
- Control your drone from up to 6562′ away – The Mavic Air Intelligent Flight lithium battery provides up to 21 minutes of flight time per charge.
- Dedicated remote controller- Features a foldable, low-profile, ergonomic design to hold your smartphone for maximum convenience. The detachable control sticks store inside the remote controller to pack more comfortably on the go.
- Fly by phone – Set up tracking to shoot a friend, or head skywards for a quick flight using your smartphone instead of controller.
- Share with your friends – Shoot an incredible scene and edit it with just a few taps in the DJI GO editor, and share it instantly for everyone to see.
 Acquired at a constant speed of 25 kph, free of wind. Actual flight time may vary because of the environment and use of flight modes.
 Including people, cars, and ships.
 Acquired near sea level, free of wind.
 Remote controller required. When in Sport mode, the aircraft cannot sense obstacles. Fly with caution.
 Due to local policies, some countries do not support 5.8 GHz transmission.
 Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant. The max transmission distance is 2 km when CE compliant.
 A USB cable is required to connect the DJI Goggles to the Mavic Air.
Fly More Combo, Standard