Microsoft Surface Pro 12.3″ – 4G LTE
Availability: In stock
Microsoft Surface Pro 12.3″ Tablet – Wireless 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1 – 1x USB 3.0 Type-A, 1x microSD card reader, Surface Connect, Headset jack, Mini DisplayPort, Cover port – 5.0MP front-facing camera, 8.0MP rear-facing autofocus camera – Windows 10 Professional
Inspiration can arise anytime, anywhere. Reduce interruptions in your workflow with systematic Internet connectivity during your travels. Surface Pro with LTE Advanced offers LTE 4G connectivity worldwide and compatibility with 20 LTE bands
- Microsoft Surface Pro Features a 7th generation Intel Dual Core i5 Processor(Surface Pro Signature Type Cover and Surface Pen sold separately), 12.3″ Touchscreen 2736 x 1824
- 256 GB of storage SSD, 8GB RAM
- Intel HD Graphics 620, SDXC Media Card Slot, Up to 13.5 hours of video playback
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth, WiFi, Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 1
- Windows Hello face authentication camera (front-facing), 5.0 MP front-facing camera with 1080p HD video, 8.0 MP rear-facing autofocus camera with 1080p HD video, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit Edition
Surface Go with LTE Advanced
- With your Surface Go with LTE Advanced screen facing you, turn the left edge towards you until you see the SIM card tray.
- Remove the SIM ejector tool from the instruction card that’s in the box your Surface Go came in.
- Insert the SIM ejector tool into the small hole and gently press in until the SIM card tray is ejected. When you’re done, keep your SIM ejector tool somewhere safe so you can find it again later.
- Remove the SIM card tray from the slot. When you remove it, keep it face up.
- Place the SIM card in the SIM card tray. Make sure that the notches on the SIM card and the tray line up. The words or logo on the SIM card should be facing up.
- Slide the SIM card tray back into the SIM card slot until it clicks. Don’t force it in – the SIM card tray should slide in smoothly.