MSI Gaming Z170A GAMING PRO LGA ATX Intel Motherboard
- Supports 6th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4-3600+(OC) Memory
- DDR4 Boost: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost
- USB 3.1 Gen2 2X FASTER: USB 3.1 Gen2 offers performance twice as fast as a regular USB 3.0 connection
- Turbo M.2 32Gb/s + Turbo U.2 ready + USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A + SATA Express 10 Gb/s
- Mystic Light: Customize and set up your own color scheme with GAMING APP to make your PC look & feel brand new!
- GAMING LAN powered by Intel™: The best online gaming experience with lowest latency
- LAN Protect: 15KV Anti-surge protection with stylish red LED
- Audio Boost 3: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Military Class 5: The latest evolution in high quality components featuring the brand new Titanium Chokes
- Guard-Pro: Improved Protection and Power Efficiency
- MULTI-GPU with Steel Armor: Steel Armor PCI-E slots. Supports NVIDIA SLI™ & AMD Crossfire™
- OBS Streaming software: Share your gaming achievements with the world!
- Game Boost: Generate more FPS in games with 1 push of a button
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot
- Overcurrent Protection:Prevent Unforeseen Damage
- GAMING Hotkey: Launch your favorite games with a single button
- Click BIOS 5: Award-winning brand new Click BIOS 5 with high resolution scalable font
- SteelSeries Certified: Optimized for SteelSeries gaming gear
- GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on- and offline game testing by eSports players for the best gaming experience
MSI Gaming Z170A GAMING PRO LGA 1151 Intel Z170 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 ATX Intel Motherboard
Each game demands different skills, each gamer selects, customizes and levels their own gaming character. Why stop there? MSI Performance GAMING motherboards allow you to fully customize & personalize your gaming PC to any color you want while delivering top performance for a great gaming experience.
With traditional memory design the memory signals are often distorted by electromagnetic signals from other components, making the system perform slower or become unstable. MSI introduces DDR4 Boost technology with optimized traces and fully isolated memory circuitry. This design ensures the memory signals stay pure for optimal performance and stability.
An added XMP LED highlights an active Extreme Memory Profile for the best memory speed and stability setting.
Experience a more fluid game with Intel™ i219 LAN. Intel™ i219 LAN is designed to deliver high performance when gaming, delivering more throughput than other solutions.
Intel™ i219 LAN is optimized for championship level online and LAN eSports by reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput. This way, your CPU can be used more effectively and you can enjoy more FPS when gaming.
With Audio Boost 3, powered by Nahimic Sound Technology, we’re delivering the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. That way, you can enjoy breathtaking, crystal clear sound and music through 8-channel HD Audio or high impendence headphones and truly dominate the game.
Transferring your favorite games, music and movies over USB has never been faster. USB 3.1 enables lightning fast transfer speeds up to 10Gb/s!
- -2X faster than USB 3.0
- -20X faster than USB 2.0
- -Up to 10Gbps data transfer bandwidth
- -Boost transfer rate for your PC and peripherals
SLI /CROSSFIRE SUPPORT
This motherboard supports SLI / CrossFire. Optimal PCI-Express slot placement allows for better fitting and airflow.
That way, you can enjoy the best graphics at the highest framerate jumping from your screen when running an NVIDIA® SLI™ or AMD CrossFire™ setup.
Featuring 15KV anti-surge protection to shield your network from lightning strikes and static electricity, LAN Protect is a LAN connector designed to give you the best networking experience. It’s highlighted with a red LED inside the RJ45 connector to show its functionality.
Onboard overcurrent protection prevents overcurrent and short-circuit damage of the CPU and other components. A red LED near the 24 pin CPU power connector let’s you know that overcurrent protection is activated for easier troubleshooting.
How To Buy