Polar V650 GPS Enabled Cycling Computer
Polar V650 GPS Cycling Computer with Heart Rate Monitor
Get super-accurate riding metrics with renowned heart rate tracking, precise GPS and an internal barometer. A big, crisp colour display, and audible cues, allow easy real-time monitoring. Once you’re out of the saddle, upload your stats for detailed data analysis. Or use the Polar Flow Web app to create or share routes. Polar Flow also lets you display metrics and customizable data fields on Bluetooth-enable iOS devices.
- Works with the Polar Flow app (iOS only) to support interval training.
- Connects with Bluetooth Smart optional sensors and iOS devices.
- Includes Polar H7 Bluetooth chest strap.
- Supports automatic and manual laps at the same time.
- Supports competition against known time and distance targets.
For devoted cyclists who want to analyze every aspect of their riding and boost their cycling performance the Polar V650 cycling computer is the newest and best GPS enabled computer you can possibly use while cycling.
It computes & displays various ride data like heart rate, speed, distance, and altitude. It navigates and delivers more accurate GPS-powered speed and distance data and syncs with compatible accessories like your HR strap.
- Heart Rate Bundle Includes a Polar H7 Bluetooth Heart Rate Transmitter
- Tracks your ride with integrated GPS
- Lets you follow every detail on the large 2.8″ color touch screen
- Gives you the most accurate altitude data with the built-in barometric pressure sensor
- Helps you understand your training load and recovery need
- Gives you instant feedback after your session
- Allows you to plan and analyze your training with the free Polar Flow app and service
- Compatible with the Polar Bluetooth Smart heart rate and cycling sensors
Built-In Front LED Safety Headlight
Probably the most unique feature on the unit is actually a front LED headlight. This light is designed not so much for illuminating a dark road, but rather to make you more visible to others. Thus, think more safety and visibility rather than darkness assistance.
GPS Integration & Barometric Altimeter
The unit includes a barometric altimeter within it, which will give you accurate elevation information while riding. It will also give you ascent/descent information as well as vertical ascent in meter/hours (VAM) information. VAM essentially tells you how fast you’re climbing.
Routing and Directions
The unit includes route navigation based on routes downloaded from Polar Flow. At launch, only route tracking will be available, route guidance will come in a later update. These routes are either routes shared by others, or past/historical routes. Note that at launch you will not be able to create your own routes on the site. Thus, the feature is kinda limiting. Initially the routes will be downloaded using your PC, but long term you’ll be able to do it with the mobile app (in a later release).
Now Available With The Polar OH1 Heart Rate Sensor
The Polar H1 Optical HR Sensor is the newest technology that is a great alternative to heart rate chest straps and wrist-based heart rate tracking that can record up to 200 hours of stand-alone Heart Rate Data.
Here are five things that make Polar OH1 a great choice:
- Versatility: Polar OH1 is suitable for use in countless different sports. It can be used on its own, with Polar Beat (our free training app), with all Bluetooth-compatible Polar sports watches and fitness trackers, with Bluetooth-compatible gym equipment and many popular fitness apps.
- Diversity: Upper arm or forearm – you choose where to wear your Polar OH1.
- Comfort: Not a chest strap fan? Polar OH1 fits securely and comfortably around your arm with a soft, machine-washable armband.
- Accuracy: Polar OH1 tracks your heart rate with our proprietary 6 LED optical heart rate technology.
- Simplicity: Polar OH1 is easy to put on when and where you want to.
Get motivating feedback immediately after training. When you want to know the effect of a training session, Training Benefit will tell you exactly what you need to know. You get a quick overview after each session and further in-depth analysis at Polar Flow web service.
Adjustable Bike Mount
The V650 comes with an adjustable bike mount that fits firmly around the handlebar or stem of basically any bike, without leaving any marks on it.
The front-mounted smart visibility LED light of the V650 turns on automatically in low-light conditions, enhancing visibility and allowing you to be seen when riding in the dark.
The V650 can be conveniently recharged with a standard micro USB cable. In training mode, the battery life is 10 hours.
Providing versatility, comfort, and simplicity, the Polar OH1 is an optical heart rate sensor worn on the arm. Whether running, riding, or rocking a workout at the gym, this heart rate monitor armband accurately and consistently captures heart rate using Polar’s proprietary heart rate algorithm and 6-LED solution.