Yeastar S20 Kenya | Entry level Cost Effective IP PBX
Yeastar S20 VoIP PBX
Easy to use. Powerful in Production. Built for Small Business
Yeastar S20 is a stand-alone PBX system with an unrivalled range of features for business with less than 20 users. It’s built to be simple to use and powerful in production.
Designed with the small and medium sized enterprises in mind, supporting up to 20 users and built using the very latest technology, the Yeastar S-Series delivers exceptional cost savings, productivity and efficiency improvements, delivering power, performance, quality, and peace of mind. The all new S-Series is engineered for the communications needs of today and tomorrow, and the Yeastar unique modular design future proofs your investment choice.
- supports 20 users plus 10 concurrent calls
- 20 SIP trunks inclusive
- 5,000 minutes of expandable voicemail storage
- It has a Built-in call recording capability
- Auto provisioning, LDAP, apps can be added
- Firmware upgrades and softwares are free
- multiple users and remote users are instantly connected
Yeastar S20 Features
Yeastar S20 IP Telephone System maximizes performance for your business with reliable hardware and business-friendly license-free features. The S20 IP PBX best suited for Small business, helps maximize productivity with a solution that fits their budget and their resources. The Yeastar S20 is having a management capacity of 20 users, and it is ideal for midsize companies looking to obtain effective communications that impact their results. Yeastar S Series is a leading solution concerning the total cost of ownership and unique in its scalability and advanced functionality. With Yeastar Telephone System easily connect various sites, including those equipped with SIP Trunk Capacity. Many Business-friendly features like Call Monitoring, Call Recording, Voice Mail, IVR, Email Integration, and Mobile Calling App are completely free with Yeastar S20.
The Yeastar S20 Phone System supports up to 10 users and 10 simultaneous calls. The appliance is attuned with VoIP phones from third-party manufacturers such as Cisco, Polycom, Grandstream, Snom, and Yealink. An extensive range of features is supported, including conferencing, queues, ring groups, and voicemail. Set up the IP PBX’s virtual receptionist, one-touch call recording, and music on hold set. Mobile support involved the appliance includes SMS-to-email, email-to-SMS, and cell phone extensions.
Modules let you configure the Yeastar S20 PBX System connections to your network, lines, and endpoints. The Yeastar S20 IP PBX supports enterprise-class VoIP features, faxing, and more. Manage the appliance over the web-based user interface. Further onboard features include a firewall, VLAN settings, and DDNS.
The Yeastar S20 telephone System is a standalone embedded hybrid PBX specially designed for small businesses and offices up to 20 users which offers the flexibility of mixing of PSTN lines ISDN, GSM, and VoIP trunks. In this way, the company’s communication costs would be importantly cheap by taking advantage of the latest VoIP technology while the traditional consistency is guaranteed.
• Appreciate the Easy-to-use Solution: The S-Series features fast installation with comprehensive auto provisioning, advanced plug and play capability, together with an intuitive Metro UI driven by point-and-click configuration, from any location.
• Your Choice of Technologies and Features: With a unique modular design, the S-Series will install into the most demanding of environments. You can also take advantage of advanced enterprise-grade features with the fullest and most complete software versions.
• Telephone System without Risk: S-Series is built with the future in mind, utilizing the latest technology advances, from Freescale industrial grade Quad Core processors, TI DSP voice processors, and long-life power units and lightning protection.
• Play Safe and Expect Reliability: With advanced failover, security, monitoring, and reporting capabilities as standard, combines with an internal firewall and with support for TLS and SRTP encryption, there has never been such a robust system.
Yeastar S20 IP PBX Specification
|Max Concurrent Calls||10|
|Max Analog Ports||4|
|Max BRI Ports||4|
|Max Cellular Ports||1|
|Max E1/T1/J1 Ports||–|
|Protocol||SIP (RFC3261), IAX2|
|Transport Protocol||UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP|
|Codec||G711 (alaw/ulaw), G722, G726, G729A, GSM, Speex, ADPCM, iLBC, H263, H263P, H264, MPEG4|
|DTMF||In-band, RFC4733, RFC2833, SIP INFO|
|LAN||1 × 10/100 Mbps|
|WAN||1 × 10/100 Mbps|
|IP Services||Static IP, DHCP, VPN, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, PPPoE, QoS, Static NAT, STUN|
|Voicemail||5000 min (expandable)|
|External Storage||TF Card|
|Power||DC 12V 1A|
|Size (L x W x H) (cm)||16 x 16 x 3|
|Power Consumption||1.8-10.6 W|
|Environment||Operation Range: 0°C to 40°C, 32°F to 104°F; Storage Range: -20°C to 65°C, -4°F to 149°F; Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing|
|Mounting||Desktop & Wall-mount|