EVGA DG-84 Gaming Case
EVGA DG-84 FEATURES
– 3 Year Warranty: Award winning EVGA Support backed by a full 3 Year Warranty!
– Optimized Airflow Path: Dedicated cooling path for graphics cards, giving ultimate cooling performance and increased clockspeeds.
– Robust Water Cooling Support: Full support for dual 420mm or 360mm radiators give you ultimate cooling performance, with a dedicated section for mounting reservoir.
– Cable Management: Dedicated cable management cutout points lets you keep your system layout clean, improving appearance and airflow.
– K-Boost Button: Control your performance with EVGA K-Boost! One button boosts GPU and CPU clocks instantly, giving you ultimate control.
– Removable Fan Filters: Easy to remove fan filters keeps your system dust free.
– Easy Removable Door: Flip a switch to remove the entire door, making assembly as easy as can be.
– GPU Airflow Channel: Adjustable channel to maximize cooling efficiency depending on your GPU setup.
– Optional Segmented PSU Tray Hides Cables: Slidable tray keeps your system clean and hides Power Supply cables.
– Flexible Fan Support: Supports up to 8 140 or 120mm fans.
– Easy Access to I/O ports and Clean Cable Output: Cables exit on the back of the case, keeping cable management clean, and I/O ports are easily accessed by left door hinge.
– Completely Removable PCI-E Brackets: Remove brackets to increase airflow or easily pass water cooling tubes.
EVGA DG-84 Gaming Case, 100-E2-1000-K0, Full Tower, K-Boost
The DG-84 Gaming Full-Tower Case from EVGA comes with ample space to house numerous storage drives, up to four graphics cards, as well as mini-ITX, micro-ATX, ATX, and extended-ATX motherboards. The gunmetal gray case sports a solid side panel, helping to dampen the noise coming from your computer components and supports up to four hard drives or SSDs.
For convenience, HDMI, USB 3.0, headphone, and microphone ports along with power, reset, and K-Boost buttons are located under the side panel of the case. A duplicate set of buttons and two USB 2.0 ports have been installed on the front of the case, providing easy access to system controls.
Cooling your computer components is done with optional fans. To help keep out dust, removable dust filters are on board. For improving cool performance, the case supports up to eight 120mm or 140mm fans as well as liquid-cooling solutions.
- Dedicated cooling path for graphics cards
- Support for dual 420mm or 360mm radiators provide liquid cooling performance, with a dedicated section for mounting reservoir
- Cable management cutout points allow you to keep your system layout clean, improving appearance and airflow
- K-Boost button boosts GPU and CPU clocks instantly
- Removable fan filters help keep your system dust free
- Front-facing HDMI and USB ports for VR gear
- Removable door for easy access inside
- Dedicated mounting locations on back of motherboard and drive bays keep cables out of the way
- Adjustable GPU airflow channel to maximize cooling efficiency
- Supports up to eight 140mm or 120mm fans
- Cables exit on the back of the case, keeping cable management clean, and I/O ports are easily accessed by left door hinge
- Remove PCIe brackets to increase airflow or easily pass water cooling tubes
How To Buy