Zhiyun Crane 3-Lab Handheld Stabilizer for DSLR
Zhiyun Crane 3–Lab Handheld Stabilizer for DSLR
The Zhiyun-Tech CRANE 3 LAB takes gimbal design in a different direction with the addition of a handle on top. With an included mini tripod attached on the bottom and this fixed, ergonomic handle on top, the CRANE 3 LAB can be used two-handed for optimal stability. Moreover, the handle enables you to seamlessly switch to underslung mode, whether with one or two hands, and achieve creative shots such as 360° roll shots as you move closer toward a subject. In addition to this innovative design, the CRANE 3 LAB also packs other advanced features, such as wireless video transmission, and provides the ability to stabilize up to 10 lb loads.
- 10 lb Payload
- Innovative Top Handle Gimbal Design
- Can Be Used Two-Handed
- Easy Switching to Underslung Mode
- Dual Servo Support, Zoom/Focus Handwheel
- Multifeatured iOS/Android ZY PLAY App
- 1080p Wireless Transmission to Phone/App
- Axis Latch Lock Easy Balancing System
- Supports Optional Phone Holder
- Onboard Controls & OLED Status Screen
Zhiyun-Tech CRANE 3 LAB Handheld Stabilizer
The Zhiyun Crane 3-Lab Handheld Stabilizer for DSLR takes a new direction in gimbal stabilizer design by designing the gimbal with an articulating secondary handgrip where most of the manual controls and batteries are located. This allows the main handle to be shorter than previous versions of the Crane gimbal, allowing you to get closer to the ground for low-angle shots. The secondary handle allows for a smooth transition to and from low mode as there is no repositioning of the handles required. The gimbal supports two optional motors for focus and zoom, both controllable from the secondary handgrip as well as the app.
The gimbal can transmit 1080p video from your camera over Wi-Fi to a mobile device running the app. Your camera mounts on the sliding camera balance plate, and each axis has sliding adjustment allowing you to balance your camera on the gimbal. The Crane 3-Lab incorporates locks into each axis, allowing you to balance one axis at a time (you will need to release the locks before using the gimbal).
- The gimbal includes a micro-USB cable and Type-C adapter that enables control of your camera’s functions and supports 1080p video.
- The gimbal can transmit the camera’s output video, up to 1080p, to a mobile device running the free app.
The app will allow you to control the parameters of most cameras while controlling the gimbal and supporting the following:
- Smartphone monitor
- HDMI image transmission (high-resolution)
- G-Mode motion control (mimic joystick)
- Auto-follow object mode
- Adjust camera exposure values (ISO, white balance, framing, etc.)
- Two channels for focus and zoom control
|Specifications||Zhiyun-Tech Crane 3-Lab Handheld Stabilizer for DSLR
|What’s in the box||Zhiyun-Tech Crane 3-Lab Handheld Stabilizer for DSLR
|Cart button text||No|